Administration and Marketing Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Administration and Marketing Assistant, the successful candidate will play a vital team role in day-to-day planning organisation and smooth running of the office to ensure all business objectives are met.
The successful candidate will be a team player who is able to work well under pressure, you must be well organised with excellent communication skills and whilst working largely as part of an already successful team, the ability to work on your own initiative is also important.
- Business marketing, responsible for social media channels such as Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Email campaigns
- Managing and Updating Website content, blogs and news feed
- Providing cover for reception staff as required
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Updating databases as required
- General administration support
- Degree -Level education or equivalent work experience
- Advance MS skills
- Confident and competent in the use of databases and systems
- Creative and innovative approach to problem -solving
- Experience and knowledge using social media tools as part of a marketing or communications campaign
- A proven, high standard of written and oral communication and confidence of dealing with projects.
Hours & Benefits
- Salary: Dependant on experience
- Pension: Enhanced Pensions
- Benefits: Free Parking, Benefit package being implemented including incentive scheme and discretionary bonus scheme. Access to a Private GP and Health Insurance.
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Holiday: 30 days including statutory bank holidays
The application process
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org