Landlord and Tenant
Our specialist commercial property team has extensive experience in handling lease and related transactions for both landlord and tenant clients. Whatever the size of your business we seek to offer a personal service based on your needs and the needs of your business. If you are starting a business and taking on a lease for the first time we can guide you through the process.
We understand that business transactions need to be completed on time and within budget. We tailor our services to meet the needs of your business. Our experienced team will deal with matters swiftly and efficiently, keeping you up to date of progress throughout the transaction.
How can we help?
- Check the title to the property and deal with enquiries
- Assist with negotiate the terms of the lease
- Prepare lease documents
- Advise on planning permission and what the property can be used for
- Provide advice on Stamp Duty Land Tax implications of the lease
- Advise on the implications of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Assist with terminating a lease
- Provide advice and assistance in enforcing lease covenants