Business – Property Disputes
Disputes can often arise over issues relating to land and frequently between a landlord and tenant of commercial premises.
RJS has specialist experience in a wide range of commercial property litigation and disputes, whether acting for the landlord or tenant, and whether pursuing or defending a claim. We will provide expert advice that is commercial, focusing on the solution to the problem and how to achieve that solution. We know only too well that you need to know the risks involved and will want to keep the potential disruption to your business to a minimum.
How can we help?
RJS can provide advice and guidance on all types of commercial property litigation, including:
- Contentious and non-contentious business lease renewals
- Termination of leases
- Recovery of rent arrears, including court proceedings
- Forfeiture and relief claims and other breaches of covenants
- Service charge disputes
- Dilapidation claims
- Exercising break options
- Recovery of land from unlawful occupiers or squatters
- Rights of way and other easement disputes