A business will enter into countless contracts on a day to day basis. It is always important to ensure that the arrangement is recorded in writing and reflects your commercial agreement. It is crucial to always be clear about the terms on which the business is dealing. If there is any doubt you need to take legal advice.
How can we help?
We can advise on a wide range of business contracts and can prepare standard terms and conditions to apply to your sales and your purchases. We can also prepare bespoke agreements to deal with larger or higher risk contracts.
Our expert team of solicitors can provide advice and guidance on:
- The merits of the contract
- The key commercial terms of the contract
- The nature of the relationship between the parties
- What happens if things go wrong?
- What happens if the business wants to pull out of the contract?
- The terms and conditions of the contract
We can advise on:
- Franchise agreements
- IT contracts
- Agency agreements
- Distribution agreements
- International trading agreements