Commercial and Contractual Disputes
Disputes can often arise over issues relating to arrangements between businesses and their suppliers or customers.
RJS has specialist experience in a wide range of commercial litigation and disputes. RJS can provide advice and guidance on all types of commercial litigation, from the very start of a potential dispute through to representing your business at trial.
How can we help?
We advise on any nature of commercial disputes, including, but not limited to:
- The sale and supply of goods and services
- Breach of franchise and agency agreements
- Breaches of employment contracts
- Software and licensing agreements
- Data protection
- Breach of warranty claims