Commercial Property Solicitor
We are looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join our existing Commercial Property Department which advises and represents the interests of private and commercial property owners, both regionally and nationally. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking a wide variety of commercial property work, including sales and acquisitions, financing and re-financing, lettings and development.
The successful candidates will ideally be 1-2 years PQE in commercial transactions, with a proven record of involvement in a wide range of commercial transactions, including commercial property sales and purchases, commercial leases, letting and developments and re-financing.
- Undertake fee earning work in a range of Commercial property matters
- Manage key relationships to continue growth opportunities and business development ensuring that each matter is dealt with in a professional and expedient manner, ensuring the client’s interests and instructions are always met as quickly as possible
- Organising, tracking and progressing case files
- Ensuring that each client is identified in accordance with our Money Laundering Procedures.
- Providing assistance for the overall benefit of the Property Department.
- You will be a confident and proactive, with a strong commercial mind set.
- Excellent communication skills, ensuring exceptional client care
- Strong technical knowledge
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical and Critical thinking skills, Excellent planning and organising skills
- Excellent drafting and IT Skills
Hours & Benefits
- Salary: Dependant on experience
- Pension: Enhanced Pensions
- Benefits: Free Parking, Benefit package being implemented including incentive scheme and discretionary bonus scheme. Access to a Private GP and Health Insurance.
- Working Hours: Full Time (Flexible working Between 8am – 6pm)
- Holiday: 30 days including statutory bank holidays
The application process
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org