We are looking for a solicitor to join our Corporate & Commercial team, you will have the ability to deal with; Corporate finance transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity transactions, articles of association, shareholders agreements together with general commercial matters.
Supporting the head of department as well as maintaining your own caseload, whilst actively expanding the client base and maintaining long standing relationships.
You must be qualified with between 2 – 5 years PQE.
- Undertake fee earning work in a range of Corporate and Commercial matters
- Manage key relationships to continue growth opportunities and business development ensuring that each matter is dealt with in a professional and expedient manner, ensuring the client’s interests and instructions are always met as quickly as possible
- Organising, tracking and progressing case files
- Review and monitor new and updated laws and regulations
- You will be a confident and proactive, with a strong commercial mind set.
- Excellent communication skills, ensuring exceptional client care
- Strong technical knowledge
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical and Critical thinking skills, Excellent planning and organising skills
- Excellent drafting and IT Skills
Hours & Benefits
- Salary: Dependant on experience
- Pension: Enhanced Pensions
- Benefits: Free Parking, Benefit package being implemented including incentive scheme and discretionary bonus scheme. Access to a Private GP and Health Insurance.
- Working Hours: Full Time (Flexible working Between 8am – 6pm)
- Holiday: 30 days including statutory bank holidays
The application process
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org