We are looking for an experienced Family solicitor to join our newly formed Family department, who can demonstrate a track record of successful business development.
Your experience will include a full range of divorce, separation, child-related matters, pre/post-nuptial agreements, cohabitation, civil partnerships, domestic violence, variation orders and child maintenance matters.
You must be qualified with over 5 years PQE.
- Undertake fee earning work in a range of Family matters
- Manage key relationships to continue growth opportunities and business development
- Ensuring that each matter is dealt with in a professional and expedient manner ensuring the client’s interests and instructions are always met as quickly as possible Build and maintain databases and files, organising and tracking case files
- Review and monitor new and updated laws and regulations
- You will be a confident and proactive, with a strong family mind set.
- Excellent communication skill, ensuring exceptional client care
- Strong technical knowledge
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical and Critical thinking skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
Hours & Benefits
- Salary: Dependant on experience
- Pension: Enhanced Pensions
- Benefits: Free Parking, Benefit package being implemented including incentive scheme and discretionary bonus scheme. Access to a Private GP and Health Insurance.
- Working Hours: Full Time (Flexible working Between 8am – 6pm)
- Holiday: 30 days including statutory bank holidays
- The application process: To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org