Personal – Property Disputes
Disputes relating to a home can be stressful and we are mindful of the potential costs and time delays that can follow as a result. We have specialist experience in a wide range of residential property disputes, whether you are a homeowner, a landlord or tenant, and whether you are pursuing or defending a claim. We will provide expert advice that bears in mind the stress and cost that these kinds of issues can create and work with you to provide a pragmatic solution to your problem.
How can we help?
Our specialist advisers can advise on the following types of dispute:
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Neighbour and boundary disputes
- Rights of way, including parking rights
- Party wall issues
- Excessive noise disputes
- Land Registry issues
If you are a residential landlord we can provide advice on:
- Notices for possession
- Court action including accelerated claims for possession, rent arrears, other breaches and evictions
- Defending disrepair claims
- Recovery of rent arrears or damages after the tenant has left