Private Client Solicitor
We are looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join our Private Clients team, you will have solid experience in all areas of Private Client work including Wills, Probate, Estate Administration, Powers of Attorney and Trusts. Membership of STEP and experience of Court of Protection matters an advantage.
Preferably at least 5 years PQE.
It is envisaged that you will work at least two or three days a week. Flexible working hours and working from home is available to suit the needs of the applicant.
- Undertake fee earning work in a range of Private Client matters
- Ensuring that each matter is dealt with in a professional and expedient manner ensuring the client’s interests and instructions are always met as quickly as possible Supervising and providing guidance to the junior members within the team
- Helping to build valuable relationships with clients
- Reviewing and monitoring new and updated laws and regulations
- Strong technical knowledge within a range of Private Client matters is essential
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Excellent IT skills, relevant computer software knowledge and experience
- Ability to work towards and achieve set targets
- Supervisory and training experience is desirable
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical and Critical thinking skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
Hours & Benefits
- Salary: Dependant on experience
- Pension: Enhanced Pensions
- Benefits: Free Parking, Benefit package being implemented including incentive scheme and discretionary bonus scheme. Access to a Private GP and Health Insurance.
- Working Hours: Flexible
- Holiday: 30 days including statutory bank holidays
The application process
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org